Light Box And Optical Set
Consists of a robust light box in matt black finish with a 12 V 24 W axial filament lamp with flexible leads. One end of the box takes a cylindrical convex lens in an adjustable sliding mount to enable production of convergent, parallel or divergent beams. The other end of the box has a triple aperture system for colour mixing experiments. The two side apertures are provided with hinged mirrors. All apertures are provided with vertical channels to hold slit plates and/ or colour filters.
- But complete with accessories which consist of:
- 5 Plastic blocks,one rectangular,one semi-circular,one equilateral prism 60Â°x60Â°x60Â°, one right angle prism 90Â°x60Â°x30Â° and one right angle prism 90Â°x45Â°x45Â°.
- 3 Cylindrical acrylic lenses:one double convex,one double concave, both having the same radius of curvature and one thick convex lens.
- 3 Mirrors,one plane glass,one curved parabolic and one curved semi-circular.
- 2 Slit plates, one with three narrow and one narrow slits,the other with four narrow and one wide slits.
- 1 Set of eight colour filters, red, green, blue, cyan, violet, yellow, orange and magenta.
- 1 Set of coloured cards, red, green, blue, violet, orange, cyan, yellow and pink.
- Complete with one spare lamp, in box.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: